Our own cartoonist--how glorious! And did you notice that all both of our first followers are male? How many times do I have to tell you not to overdo the Eau de Pheromones?!
Maybe I should just bring my Official Asshat app over and park it in a sidebar where we can get at it easily, be able to bestow it at will.
Love it. Asshat is, after all, one of my favorite words.
Aside: I don't know that I can hold out as "Amanda Rose". My Google account has been in place for years, but an alter ego of a more fowl nature may have to be created.
Our own cartoonist--how glorious! And did you notice that all both of our first followers are male? How many times do I have to tell you not to overdo the Eau de Pheromones?!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should just bring my Official Asshat app over and park it in a sidebar where we can get at it easily, be able to bestow it at will.
Love it. Asshat is, after all, one of my favorite words.
ReplyDeleteAside: I don't know that I can hold out as "Amanda Rose". My Google account has been in place for years, but an alter ego of a more fowl nature may have to be created.
Huh.
Thanks, Amanda! Well, the monikers "Goldie Hen" and "Bo Drumstick" are still available. :)
ReplyDeleteI dated a man with the same political beliefs. It didn't last.
ReplyDelete