Google Translator has provided zee alarmeeng translation of ziss comment, mon ami, a ma grande horruer. Too far out of character to be entirely accurate. Are there no good colloquial internet translators?
Sheria said that the phrase on the wall means, "Seven Deadly Sins." Imma go with that.
To truly experience the wonders of France, it is said, one must be roundly insulted by a surly waiter. Similarly, an old codger might say in street French:
"A well-built chick has long legs, nice boobies, a cute butt ... aw heck, I'm too pooped. I think I'll just take a nap."
Une gonzesse bien foutue a de longues guilboles, de beaux nichons, un petit cul mignon …
ReplyDeleteAlors. Je suis crevé, je vais juste pousser un roupillon.
Google Translator has provided zee alarmeeng translation of ziss comment, mon ami, a ma grande horruer. Too far out of character to be entirely accurate. Are there no good colloquial internet translators?
ReplyDeleteSheria said that the phrase on the wall means, "Seven Deadly Sins." Imma go with that.
To truly experience the wonders of France, it is said, one must be roundly insulted by a surly waiter. Similarly, an old codger might say in street French:
ReplyDelete"A well-built chick has long legs, nice boobies, a cute butt ... aw heck, I'm too pooped. I think I'll just take a nap."