Genius. Again. We are so lucky to have you! Have you considered running for President in 2012?
Indeed it is, and this is fantastic!! As a former Catholic, I appreciate this newest "saint." And yes please, do run for president!!
You've got my vote! I just left my prayers over on A/B's blog, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate the wonderful job you are doing!
Thank you all! As for president--unlike Palin--I know what my limits are. :)
The crown of thorns is the perfect adornment for her. She appears ready to sing a few verses of "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me."
By all means!
Genius. Again. We are so lucky to have you! Have you considered running for President in 2012?
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is, and this is fantastic!! As a former Catholic, I appreciate this newest "saint." And yes please, do run for president!!
ReplyDeleteYou've got my vote!
ReplyDeleteI just left my prayers over on A/B's blog, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate the wonderful job you are doing!
Thank you all! As for president--unlike Palin--I know what my limits are. :)
ReplyDeleteThe crown of thorns is the perfect adornment for her. She appears ready to sing a few verses of "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me."
ReplyDelete