Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Uterus Song



(With thanks to Maineiac @ http://miraclemama.wordpress.com/)

4 comments:

  1. Well, bless my va-jay-jay, I think we have a hit from the Raging Grannies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do this icons of sensibility have a calendar I can buy to support them? They're heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea that this whole thing is being called the War on Women. You go girls, there's a lot of us guys who are behind you 100%. What amazes me are the number of women who support the politico's tyrannical nonsense. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this. I saw it on FB last week and am amazed at how many mornings I wake up singing, "Don't say UTERUS" in my head!

    And if you do find a way for us to buy their calendars, bumper stickers, or other stuff to support them, I would be interested. I need to start gearing up for 2012 with new stuff on my bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete

By all means!