Sally, I saw this posted at my friend Meg's blog, Member's Lounge, and just had to bring it back to the coop to share with you!
Now, wasn't that fun? And don't you love it how Bristol has refudiated Mama by sharing her re-engagement to her baby daddy with the entire world first? I know it's not new news, but that whole family is just a gift to America that keeps on giving! I haven't had this much fun since Gracie Allen died. I told Meg that Bristol's mama just drug her whole adultessence out in front of God and everybody and now the girl has retalicated against her mama in kind. She wins the Award For Most Passive Aggressive Daughter In Alaska–a place that unaccountably harbors more Cluster B Personality Disordered females per female capita than any place in the Lower 48 other than L.A. I counted them.
'Bye, honey!
Loulou
She combined repudiate and refuse, maybe? I think that's called a portmanteau--like Spanglish. George Bush had a few of those, too--screwing up words right along with policies, so I suppose we could call 'em Bushisms, too. Definitely not Shakespearean.
ReplyDeleteI read today that Levi is going to make a music video as a lover whose girlfriend's mother disapproves. Please, Loulou, make it SSSSTOPPPP!!!!
Hey, remember Norm Cosby, king of the malaprop, who spoke from the diagram and drank decapitated coffee? I loved his act!
Honey, the P. Family is not at all interested in making it $$$$$TOPPPP!!!! Sarah plans to run on the basis that, by 2012, her family's combined hours of TV exposure will exceed that of Susan Boyle and they all have better eyebrows. And "her party" will vote for her on that basis, too--FINALLY, somebody understands their priorities!
ReplyDeleteThe brain trust that is Sarah Palin... I feel for your nation!
ReplyDelete