Holy crap! (shudder!)I wouldn't be watching--I'd be driving to Canada with a u-haul trailer behind me.
Aww, we can just "refudiate" her election.
I'd be off for a LONG cruise.
I've heard that New Zealand only grants citizenship to those who can contribute to their economy, so I'd have to un-retire. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
What a nightmare scenario!Loulou La Poule, you can certainly post my wee chicken video on your webpage (I don't know how to guest post, or I'd do it for you! :) )http://knatolee.blogspot.com/2010/07/chickeeeez-live.html
By all means!
Holy crap! (shudder!)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't be watching--I'd be driving to Canada with a u-haul trailer behind me.
Aww, we can just "refudiate" her election.
ReplyDeleteI'd be off for a LONG cruise.
ReplyDeleteI've heard that New Zealand only grants citizenship to those who can contribute to their economy, so I'd have to un-retire. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nightmare scenario!
ReplyDeleteLoulou La Poule, you can certainly post my wee chicken video on your webpage (I don't know how to guest post, or I'd do it for you! :) )
http://knatolee.blogspot.com/2010/07/chickeeeez-live.html