Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Dip in the Gene Pool


Cartoon created by Ima June Pullet (aka TexasTrailerParkTrash)

8 comments:

  1. Your brain is a dangerous, wonderful wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you even did the left/right thing appropriately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bill! The cell on the right probably has a more permeable membrane too, letting all kinds of weird, toxic stuff in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tickled to see another of your cartoons here this morning and I think this is my very favorite! I need to re-post it on a couple of other spots and cash in on the glory of it all!

    I think maybe the cell on the left has the more permeable membrane...sorta that inclusive trait, allows all ethnicities and affectional orientations in...a sort of warm and welcoming trait. The cell on the right has super thick boundaries; they only allow other WASP substances in, and only the Born Agin ones, at that. No stem cell research for that cell! 'Course, with that kind of impermeability, the shit can't find its way out, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The question is, how should they bring up the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They'll belong to the United Assembly of Pentacostal Petri Dishes, but they won't be observant.

    ReplyDelete

By all means!