Thursday, Nov. 25, 2010, Time Magazine Online
"Obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin
The Alaskan governor who quit to be on teevee confuses the two Koreas during a phone interview on Fox News presenter Glenn Beck's radio show. She was quickly corrected before continuing.
I am pukey sick of reading articles that claim she's electable in 2012. I'll start a grassroots campaign right here and now to put Vanna White up against her in the Republican primary, if that's what the right wants to see in the White House.
And how long have you known about this charming, subversive, slick "Soul of the New South" magazine? S'cuse me? There was a copy of this in the I'm Done With It Basket at Curves and my jaw 'bout dropped when I saw the title.
And, finally, Sally Henny Penny sent me this. Apparently, it's an oldy, but ya'll already know how slow I am--it's brand new to me. [Disclaimer: We at Hen's Teeth do NOT endorse the views represented in this video. We just make shameless fun of the ignunt fools who do.]

'Know I've seen that hair recently...oh yeh, the fiberglass insolation with a rodent nest in it that I cleaned out from under the house the other day. I find the video more disturbing.
ReplyDelete"North Korean allies"?
ReplyDelete:: facepalm ::
A certain Alaskan needs to READ A NEWSPAPER ALREADY!
Belay,
ReplyDeleteThat's why they used to call those little hairdo-pouffing things "rats."
Ahab,
A certain Alaskan needs to stay home in Wasilla, where, as she is so eager to demonstrate to all of teevee land, she truly belongs.
Love the video, I'm a fan of MADtvand their irreverent satire. MADtv is the television equivalent of The Onion. Darlene McBride is a creation of the writers for MADtv.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am unfamiliar with Garden and Gun and I don't think that I'll be purchasing a subscription.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Sarah knows where Canada is?
ReplyDeleteKnatolee: LOL. I wonder if she even knows where Alaska is!
ReplyDeleteSheria,
ReplyDeleteI just KNEW you'd be on top of that video. There are just so many fabulous satirists at work today.
Knatolee and tnlib,
Sarah knows where "ANWAHR" is--"that plot of land set aside for oil and gas development." As my friend Nameless Cynic pointed out, she's referring to the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge.
one thing I TOTALLY agree with you on, is that that magpie Sarah Palin is not equiped tor run her household, let alone the dayumm country.
ReplyDeleteam I the only one that thinks the sound of this womans voice is like fingernails on a blacboard?
@benzbaby--The day McCain presented Palin as his VP candidate, I was listening to her first speech over the radio as I was driving. I almost lost control of the car--I thought he'd picked a teenager, her voice was so screechy and irritating. The last two years has not improved it. If anything, she's added arrogance to the screech. Welcome to Hen's Teeth, by the way!
ReplyDelete