Bulletin:
HAPPY, BIRTHDAY LOULOU! from all the chicks in the henhouse.
May your day--and your year--be positively rosy!
May your day--and your year--be positively rosy!
Readers: We now return you to your regular programming. Please keep reading--there is some terrific stuff there, including one posted today.
Happy birthday! What kind of birthday gift does one give a chicken?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Loulou! Keep on a cluckin' and a scratchin'! Enjoy your day--
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ima June
Happy Birthday to our creator, advocate, mastermind, and a sincerely talented writer. I've admired you since age 14/15 (...meaning I was 14 or 15), and still do. So thankful to have you in my life and consider it an honor and a blessing to have you has my hen-tor. Erm. That was a reach (read: mentor), but I'll leave it. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, my fine, feathered friends! That's a lovely rose in a favorite color. It's great to be 28 again, but I am struggling a bit with this costume I've been expected to wear for the past few years. Doesn't fit!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Ahab,
Mr. La Poule gave me a couple of old guys with long, stringy hair: CD's, Leon Russell (with Elton John) and the new Greg Allman. T. Bone Burnett produced one and plays on both...blues heaven, raunchin' and rheumin'.
Happy Birthday mama-chick! Hope that space suit doesn't give you too much trouble. :)
ReplyDeleteBelated birthday greetings! Hope you got cake. :)
ReplyDelete