I enjoyed Henny Red's post with altered artwork by her friend Mark Olmsted, so I thought I'd post these artist trading cards (2 1/2" by 3 1/2") that I created a couple of years ago featuring my cat, Neferkitty, as the subject of some famous works of art.








I love these! They are all wonderful but I am especially drawn to Neferkitty and Cat Nip Drinker.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I'll have to go with the next to the last one, Cat with the Bad Attitude.
ReplyDeleteThank you both! I'm kind of partial to "Whistler's Kitty" myself.
ReplyDeleteNeferkitty was sort of the Forrest Gump of the Feline world; she really got around! I have to say, though, that, as a member of the poultry persuasion, cats make me a little nervous.
ReplyDeleteI think of her as more of a Zelig character. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd don't be nervous--she's a real pussycat when it comes to poultry.
I *adore" these!!! The cat's meow.
ReplyDelete