I must be in the wrong place, or at least the wrong time. A flock of Southern hens and all they can find to talk about is TAXES?!! For Christ's sake ladies. You are all instructed to rent and watch The Music Man, paying particular attention to the hens... peck peck peck a little, peck a little, peck a little, peck peck peck...
I believe the words of that song are: "Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more..."
River City was a fictional city in the Midwest, not the South.
I must be in the wrong place, or at least the wrong time. A flock of Southern hens and all they can find to talk about is TAXES?!! For Christ's sake ladies. You are all instructed to rent and watch The Music Man, paying particular attention to the hens... peck peck peck a little, peck a little, peck a little, peck peck peck...
ReplyDeleteI believe the words of that song are: "Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more..."
ReplyDeleteRiver City was a fictional city in the Midwest, not the South.
And this is 2011, not 1962.
Just sayin...
Now that's more like it!
ReplyDelete[Lashes fluttering] Why, Mr. Charleston, whatevah do y'all mean?
ReplyDeleteMr. C,
ReplyDeleteWe're not talkin' about taxes, honey! We're talkin' about MEN! Tax MEN.
Never underestimate the powers of a pullet.
And, Ima June, you never fail to amaze with your ATC's. Got any on taking a man down a peg or two?
Loulou--I'm sure I could rustle up a few, if need be. :)
ReplyDeleteUgh, don't remind me! Although at least our taxes are due later than yours. We have until April 30!
ReplyDelete