And I'm a straight-on giggler! Peripheral visionary! I love it!By the way, just the sight of that hussy on the red bench tickles me.
I confess, I think that I want to be a hussy when I grow up! I'm already a peripheral visionary.
I foresee that the lovely with the marcelled hair is going to have some trouble keeping her lipstick from bleeding up in vertical gullies toward her nose if she keeps on dangling those cigarettes from her lips.
By all means!
And I'm a straight-on giggler!
ReplyDeletePeripheral visionary! I love it!
By the way, just the sight of that hussy on the red bench tickles me.
I confess, I think that I want to be a hussy when I grow up! I'm already a peripheral visionary.
ReplyDeleteI foresee that the lovely with the marcelled hair is going to have some trouble keeping her lipstick from bleeding up in vertical gullies toward her nose if she keeps on dangling those cigarettes from her lips.
ReplyDelete