Would our feet swing up to our ears? Gives me gas to think about it.
Ostriches would know. Chickens...not so much. I think. Now, I'm worried.
Ooh, sometimes my knees do try to bend the other way. Then it's not a chair I want :-)
I imagine chair seats would be higher, with more free space underneath to allow room for backward-facing knees.I wonder what chairs would look like if we had big tails? They'd probably be more bench-like.
Intell...oh no you didn't...oh, yes you did. Maybe I shouldn't be here.
FOod for thought!
jadedj, I wasn't even going near where you went. Tsk, tsk...
By all means!
Would our feet swing up to our ears? Gives me gas to think about it.
ReplyDeleteOstriches would know. Chickens...not so much. I think.
ReplyDeleteNow, I'm worried.
Ooh, sometimes my knees do try to bend the other way. Then it's not a chair I want :-)
ReplyDeleteI imagine chair seats would be higher, with more free space underneath to allow room for backward-facing knees.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what chairs would look like if we had big tails? They'd probably be more bench-like.
Intell...oh no you didn't...oh, yes you did. Maybe I shouldn't be here.
ReplyDeleteFOod for thought!
ReplyDeletejadedj, I wasn't even going near where you went. Tsk, tsk...
ReplyDelete