Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Gift To The US From Across The Pond

While doing my usual blog crawl this morning, visiting my kind, smart, sassy, funny, irreverent and much loved blogging buddies, I came across this from my friend across the pond at Friko's World. Let me simply tell you I cried with gratitude.

If you're longing for a reason to be proud of America today, to feel good about our country, read this. Just do it. Thank her back.

Click on the Care Package 
Friko, dear, you could not have done a kinder or more helpful thing for us today.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for "calling out" this post by Friko. I am a blog fan of hers, too and, like you, am grateful to her for giving us a moment to feel good about ourselves. Btw, I like your blog! -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know anything about Friko... until now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

By all means!